Enjoy the outdoors this summer with our list of the best places to dine alfresco near your Center City apartment. Soak up the sun, make new friends, and experience the summer atmosphere of Center City with these rooftop bars, beer gardens, and patios.
- Drury Beer Garden: Just minutes from your Center City apartment is the Drury Beer Garden located right behind the Greek restaurant, Opa. Enjoy bar bites and sandwiches, games, beer, and fruity cocktails.
- Bru Craft & Wurst: Located on Chestnut Street, Bru Craft & Wurst is the first German beer hall in the city to offer a serve-yourself draft system. It has everything you’re looking for in a beer bar during the week and turns into a party scene on the weekends with its outdoor patio section.
- Graffiti Bar: If you like sushi, beer, cocktails and TV, this is the place for you. Down a narrow alley filled with graffiti, this beer garden is the perfect place to admire the local art while relaxing at their ample beer tables. Tucked behind Sampan, this 30-seat patio features a weekday happy hour with $2 satay. Yum!
- Tiki: Looking for a roof top bar to occupy this summer? Tiki is the place to be. This Asian influenced restaurant has Mai Tais, Zombies, and Singapore Slings with a great view of the crowds below. Check out their “After Happy Hour” for some half-price drinks and appetizers. They even have a Sunday Happy Hour for some weekend day drinking.
- Tria: Head on over to Spruce Street for this upscale neighborhood spot. Famous for making cheese and charcuterie cool, at Tria you’ll learn about fermented foods and beverages with their curated and ever-changing menu. In the summer, they open the windows blurring the lines between indoor and outdoor tables.