The city of bridges has a lot to offer in terms of food. From the famous Primanti Bros. sandwiches to delicious pierogis, dining near your Shadyside Pittsburgh apartment just got a whole lot tastier. Here are five of the best brunch spots to get your food fix when you’re not looking for breakfast and not quite ready for lunch:
- Café Moulin: This restaurant is located in the Shadyside shopping district and is known for their breakfast foods. They offer a wide array of crepes which are divided into sweet and savory. They also have an excellent menu of specialty drinks with unique foam designs created daily.
- P&G Pamela’s Diner: With a slogan that claims they’ve been serving the best breakfast in Pittsburgh since 1980, they sure have a lot to live up to. And, they don’t disappoint! Known for their breakfast specials, their popular Morning After Breakfast Special consists of two eggs, your choice of ham, bacon, or sausage and hotcakes – all for just $8.50. As a bonus, their Shadyside location is right near our Pittsburgh apartments.
- Pasha Café Lounge: This brunch spot is famous for their Mediterranean and Turkish dishes as well as their breakfast and brunch creations. Bohemian lighting, picturesque paintings and colored walls make this quirky, “ethnic” restaurant even more enjoyable. Try their baklava and Turkish tea.
- The Inn on Negley: This beautifully restored period home located near your Shadyside Pittsburgh apartment is a thriving bed and breakfast. You’ll find a fine selection of teas to pair with scones, tea sandwiches, and desserts. Stop by for High Tea to experience the true charm the Inn on Negley has to offer.
- Casbah: This Mediterranean kitchen and wine bar offers brunch from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday and features a prix-fixe menu for one convenient price. Situated in Shadyside along Highland Avenue, Casbah offers a warm and inviting brunch spot with sunset hues and tables arranged close together for the full Mediterranean vibe.
Whether you’re looking for a quick bite near your Shadyside Pittsburgh apartment or are in for a culinary adventure a little further out, this beautiful city has lots to offer!